This annual, two-day trade show connects wholesale store buyers from across the region with over 150 members of the Made in Montana program. It is the premier opportunity for Made in Montana members to reach wholesale buyers interested in authentic Montana-made products for their stores.
As an added bonus, Saturday offers a unique opportunity for exhibitors to sell directly to the public at retail prices. Potential customers can see, sample, and purchase products while at the same time learning where they can be found in stores in their area.
The Tradeshow is located annually at the Lewis & Clark County Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall, 98 West Custer Avenue, Helena, MT.
Friday March 23, 2018
Wholesale Buyer Day: 9 AM – 6 PM
Buyer and Exhibitor Appreciation Reception: 6:15 PM – 8 PM
Made in Montana Awards Ceremony
Saturday March 24, 2018
Public Showcase Day: 8 AM - 5 PM
Please choose the correct application below and select SUBMIT
- Registered member of the Made in Montana program
- Selling gifts, general merchandise items, and/or shelf-stable, packaged food
- Willingness and capacity to sell products at wholesale prices
- First time exhibitors at the show must submit to a jurying process for admission and agree to provide necessary documents proving their readiness for the wholesale process
- Experienced wholesalers may ask for an exemption
- Follow all applicable Health Department rules (if sampling food and/or beverage products) and must provide copies to health permit and labels
- Agree not to exhibit or promote any non-Made in Montana products at this trade show
- Agree to all Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Review the requirements that pertain to you on the "Exhibitor Application Checklist" located on our website (http://madeinmontanausa.com/TradeShow#Exhibitors-2226)
- Complete this application
- Upload the required documents to this application, or send within 5 days after submittal to any of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 406-841-2871
- Mail: PO Box 200533, Helena, MT 59620-0533
Questions? Call 406-841-2757 or visit the Tradeshow website at http://madeinmontanausa.com/TradeShow
NOTE: Applications will not be accepted nor will booths be assigned until all required documents and payment are received. Not all that apply will be accepted into the show.
WHOLESALE BUYER ELIGIBILITY
- Owner/manager/buyer for an appropriate gift shop, salon, retail store, restaurant, specialty store, convenience store, government agency, hotel, bed and breakfast, etc
- Must be able to show proof of relevant occupation/status via business collateral (business cards, business checks, Tax ID/Resale #, business invoice, payroll check, etc)
- No more than four (4) buyers/representatives per business will be allowed without prior permission from show management. These should be persons with purchasing authority or influencer in buying process
- Each buyer with credentials must register individually
- Complete this brief form, verifying you are from an appropriate retail store, gift shop, restaurant, etc.
Questions? Call 406-841-2757 or visit the Tradeshow website at http://www.madeinmontanausa.com/tradeshow.aspx#wholesale
Here’s your chance to show your support for Montana small businesses, plus reach wholesale producers/manufacturers and retail store owners
Over 6,800 members of the public attend on Product Showcase Day, so your message will reach them too!
WHY THIS SHOW IS IMPORTANT
- Retail store owners can easily source authentic MADE IN MONTANA products
- Research shows that over eleven million visitors to Montana per year rate shopping as the number-three spending activity while traveling, and look specifically for products that are MADE IN MONTANA and are even willing to spend MORE for these products
- Provides an opportunity for new and growing small businesses to learn the basics of wholesale tradeshow exhibition
- Supports the ‘Shop Local’ movement encouraging the public to purchase locally-produced products
THE BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
As the premiere marketplace where Montana retail stores owners and food & gift producers meet, your sponsorship can underscore your organization’s mission and values. Specifically:
- Get your message out to over 150 exhibitors/producers and over 500 retail store buyers looking for opportunities to grow in Montana. As a bonus, thousands of Montanans attend the show on Public Day
- Increase awareness of your product/service, and build relationships with potential and existing clients and partners
- Position your organization as an industry leader
- Help grow the retail sector economy of the state, including helping to boost emerging Montana businesses
- Show your support for and commitment to Montana’s small businesses and overall economic growth